CIIC Web Site Acceptable Uses Policy and TOS
Welcome to CIIC Web Hosting and Design Service! We are pleased that you chose CIIC‘s web hosting service to host your web pages.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Agreement of CIIC Hosting Services below carefully and thoroughly. Print it out and save a copy for your records. By signing up for a web site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement for CIIC Services.
If you are unclear or do not agree with the terms and conditions included in the Agreement for CIIC Services or would like to cancel your CIIC account, please contact CIIC at (818) 591-7825.
Attention: Michael Aronoff
6520 Platt Ave. #130
West Hills, CA 91307
Agreement for CIIC Services
THIS AGREEMENT FOR CIIC SERVICES (the “Agreement”) is made and effective as of the date of acceptance, by and between you, (“Customer” or “you”) and CIIC (“CIIC” or “us”), located at 6520 Platt Ave. #130, West Hills, CA 91307.
WHEREAS, CIIC distributes and provides various products and services that enable entities to publish and maintain World Wide Web pages by way of CIIC web hosting services.
WHEREAS, Customer desires to utilize the CIIC services to develop Customer’s presence on the World Wide Web.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein, the parties hereto agree as follows:
(1) You agree to use all CIIC services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws, including not using your web site to post any defamatory, threatening, or untrue statement, any gambling activities, or any material that infringes the proprietary rights of another person. You agree that you (not us) are the author and publisher of and are solely responsible for the content of all material posted to your web site, regardless of the source of that material. CIIC has no obligation to approve, review, or verify the content of any such material. Customer warrants that it owns all rights to all material it provides to CIIC or posts to its web site, including all copyrights and trademarks.
(2) All web hosting fees are based on the web site having one domain name pointing to it as defined in our DNS servers. Any additional domain names must also be included in our DNS servers and may be subject to additional costs. The web site shall not be used to store pornographic material. Sites containing adult material, although not necessarily pornographic, are also prohibited. Your server may NOT be used for the sending of unsolicited or bulk E-Mail. Customer may not reference its web site in or be referenced in any unsolicited or bulk E-Mail, whether sent through this server or not. We have a strict policy of not hosting any sites that participate in any form of unsolicited or bulk E-Mail (called “spamming“). CIIC reserves the right to determine what constitutes “adult material” or “spamming“.
(3) All CIIC web sites come with a 30 day refund guarantee from the date of this agreement. This excludes any Network Solutions domain name fees needed to reserve your domain name and any setup fees applied to your account. Refund requests must be received by CIIC on or before the end of the 30 day guarantee period. For your protection, refund requests must be made by an officer of the Company or the owner of the domain name. CIIC’s refund policy does not apply to any web site account terminated for violating our acceptable use policy described in sections 1 and 2 above. All fees paid to CIIC become non-refundable once the 30 day guarantee period has expired.
The initial hosting period begins from the date of this agreement and
continues for the number of months selected below. Billing is done in
advance for each hosting period and for a minimum of three (3) months at
a time. It’s the responsibility of customer to arrange for web site
design. Web site design is NOT included in the setup, hosting, Network
Solutions, or search engine submission charges.
Unless you have an existing domain name, you are responsible for all domain registration fees and renewal costs. These will be invoiced directly by your domain registrar such as Network Solutions of GoDaddy.com
(6) If paying by credit card, you authorize CIIC to charge your credit card for the Total Charges amount shown below and you agree to pay these charges as required by your credit card issuer’s agreement. You also authorize CIIC to charge your credit card automatically for each hosting period thereafter unless you inform us not to do so at least 30 days prior to the start of the next hosting period. CIIC requires 30 days written cancellation notice for all web sites.
(7) There is a $25.00 charge for all returned checks and a $50.00 charge for re-activation of any disconnected web site. CIIC reserves the right to deactivate any web site account at any time, if the web site account is in violation of any terms or conditions of this agreement or if your account is not paid current.
(8) You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to abide by its terms. You agree that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CIIC and supersedes any other agreements (verbal or written) or statements. You give CIIC the permission to either move your existing domain to our servers or establish a new domain name on your behalf, as indicated above.
EXHIBIT A: CIIC Service Fees
Domain/Plan 1: $19.95/month (paid monthly [requires credit card] or annually)
Domain/Plan 2: $29.95/month (paid monthly [requires credit card] or annually)
Domain/Plan 3: $59.95/month (paid monthly [requires credit card] or annually)
Payment Terms For Plans 1, 2, and 3: Setup fee (if applicable) and first monthly billing due upon execution of this contract. The agreement will automatically renew in monthly terms unless the agreement has been terminated in accordance with this agreement’s terms and conditions or unless either party notifies the other party in writing of its desire to terminate the agreement at least thirty (30) days in advance of the end of the initial term or thirty (30) days in advance of the end of any renewal term.
All additional charges incurred shall be billed by CIIC to Customer at time of service.